Here are a couple of pictures from Holly's graduation party last night. so lucky for you, Katie...it's Picture day! Say cheese 🧀!
Apparently, when you say cheese to dean he sticks out his tongue!😜
And when you say bye...he says Merry Christmas! 😂
Hope all is well south of the border! 🌮
Holly did online school and didn't want to attend graduation. So we just had a little party at the house.
The Washington First Ward Building was sold to the City of Washington. Part of my responsibilities included dispensing of the organ and pianos in the building (along with other things). It is an Allen, approximately 1970s. I put the organ up on the auction. There were a couple of other people that were bidding on it, but I ultimately won the bid (for under $100). On the day I won the bid I was able to arrange a mover!!! I paid $250 to have someone from the piano store move it to our house (I have no idea how he managed to get that into the back bedroom....but he did it!!!) Then, it wouldn't work. 😠I waited for approximately 6 weeks before a guy (who had to be 80 years old) came down from SLC and repaired the organ. (So the organ wasn't actually broken, it had to do with the electricity and the house talking nicely to one another.) It took him a couple of hours to figure it out. He charged about $200 and voila! I have a working church organ. Cool, eh? Now, I got...
Comments
Post a Comment