Saturday, July 26, 1986

07/26/86 Samedi (Saturday) Half-way!

Je t'aime moi non plus!  That means I love you, me I don't.  Great, huh?

I'm gonna say it when I'm confused or when I love something and I hate it - like this trip!  I had a real nice day. Decide and I sat around after breakfast and lunch singing songs from the album Je t'aime noi non plus into the tape recorder.  Mostly love for sale.

Then Colette drove us to Chantilly and we all walked around until 8:00.  Now we'll wait until about 10 for chicken.  We talked a lot about love today.  Also French men.  He says frenchmen are becoming more feminine and creative.  He said he loves everything and is in love with different people in different ways.  Also he says that the French religion is literature, art and music.  French people hate American TV & Reagan and they love American movies.

Decide says I should take longs walks through the country and find a friend and go and discovery Paris.  I think it would be fun but I'm afraid I would get lost and not find my way back.  I really wish I had someone to buddy around with always.

Decide si great but he's only here sometimes, ya know?

I had a great day and now I feel like crying.  I'm so homesick.  In one week we are going somewhere?

Bonsoir
Bonnuit
Dormi Bien!

No comments:

Post a Comment