Saturday, August 9, 1986

08/09/86 Samedi (Saturday) Trip to Honfleur

Ca Va!
The day passed rather quickly.  Tony'as host mother called this morning and talked with Colette.  They worked it out so that I can stay with them for a few days. An answer to my prayers once again.
We traveled to Honfleur today after lunch.  We ate dinner at the same place we always eat when we are here.  It was nice.  We also had drinks at a cafe before.  I am really tired but relieved to know I will kill a few days at Tonyas.  I'm not sure how long we are here or how long I'll stay at Tonya's but it feels good to be away.

I have got to work on not eating as much.  My pants are so tight!  I did pretty good today.  I ate less at the restaurant then last time.  It was so hard because they eat so slow!  I enjoy eating and running.

I don't know what to bring back for everyone.  It is so difficult.  And who do I bring back for? I cashed my don't touch unless emergency $50 today for my trip back from L'Aigle.  I hope I can make it the week after all this fun.  I'm so glad this worked out.  At least it is supposed to work out!I'll keep praying.  Only thing is now I may miss church.  I wanted to go.  Well we'll see.  No major upsets today.

Colette still can't drive and I don't think she likes me much but that's ok because I don't like her much either.  She is very 2 faced.  Decide too.  And thiefs and they like it . Yuk!

Bon Soir
Bon Nuit

No comments:

Post a Comment